PRACHI

PRACHI

ABOUT THE TRAINER

Prachi Borkar (B.E ) is a Certified EFT (EMOTIONAL FREEDOM THERAPY) PRACTITIONER and CONSULTANT . She is also a Healer, Personality development trainer and Oneness Blessing Giver. She firmly believes that every person is born unique and her vision & mission is to to Empower each and every individual to fulfill their DREAMZZ and ASPIRATIONS in all phases of life and to add value,contentment and happiness in their lives by giving them deeper,powerful insights and breakthroughs through Mind - Body Healing therapies and helping them to raise their Consciousness towards their journey of self realization. She realized her own potential when she had undergone EFT TRAINING in 2010 and she healed many aspects of her life and was successful in bringing a drastic SHIFT in all areas of her life specially relationship and health issues. This was the turning point of her life which motivated and encouraged her to help others to HEAL their lives. For more than three years now, she has been practicing, teaching & training individuals to Break-thru their obstacles, fear & limitations. She not only imparts EFT training to those who seek it but also offers them healing, guidance, life-skills, emotional knowledge, introspective awareness and much more. With her unique diagnostic abilities she has helped people to improve their relationships, health, career, etc and has bought an accelerated shift in their lives.

Tuesday 13 January 2015

EMOTIONAL FREEDOM THERAPY BASIC PROTOCOL

 The Emotional Freedom Tapping Technique
EFT Basic Protocol

1. Identify the problem.

a) Identify what the problem is and how does it make you feel. For example:
§  “I am really stressed because I have too much work and it makes me feel anxious.”
§  “I feel like a failure because my mother is always criticizing me.”
§  “I am too scared to ask for business as I will be rejected.”
§  “I am too scared to go out on a date as I feel unattractive.”

b) Identify what is causing the problem and what specifically happened. For example:
§  “I am really stressed because I had an argument with my partner (about…) and I am really upset now.”
§  “I am scared of going on a date because I have been rejected by men all my life and
§  When I was at school my teacher humiliated me in front of the class.”

2. Measure the problem from 0 to 10.
Measuring or scaling the problem involves working out how intense the issue is, where 10 is very high intensity or high level emotion and 1 is low intensity or low level emotion (for example where 10 is completely stressed and 1 is not stressed at all).Write down the number based on how strong the issue is emotionally.


3. Start with tapping on the side of the hand.
Tap with the fingers of one hand on the karate chop of the other hand (side of the hand below the little fingers) and say the following three times with feeling:
“Even though I… (name problem), I deeply and completely accept myself.”
For example “Even though I am really stressed because I have too much work and it makes me feel anxious and it’s a 10/10, I deeply and completely accept myself.”

                                                       

4. Tap each point 6-7 times as you say a phrase for the problem.
Repeat the phrase out Loud while tapping on the points shown below. For example, phrases could be ‘this anxiety’, ‘this stress’, and ‘this hurt, this depression’, ‘this fear’.


                                             
Eyebrow – at the beginning of the eyebrow just above the nose
Side of eye – on the bone bordering the outside corner of the eye
Under eye – on the bone just under the eye
Under nose – between the bottom of the nose and the upper lip
Chin – midway between the point of the chin and the middle of the lower lip
Collarbone – at the junction where the breastbone, collarbone and first rib meet
Under arm– under the arm about 10cm from the arm pit
Thumb – on the outside of the thumb, level with the base of the nail
Index finger – on the side of the index finger closest to the thumb, level with the base of
the nail (miss this point out if pregnant)
Middle finger – in the same place on the middle finger
Little finger – in the same place on the little or baby finger

     Identify if the stress is causing any pain or tension in the body.
For example
§  “I am really stressed and it is causing me to have a throbbing headache.” (describe the kind of head-ache)
§  “I hate selling and it gives me a stomach ache whenever I have to go and speak to a prospective client.”
§  “I do not like putting myself forward as it gives me a headache as I get so stressed about it.”
§  Identify the COLOUR,SHAPE,SOUND,TEXTURE of the pain or uncomfortable feeling in the body
                                                                                                              

5. Eg:-Color-Red, Shape-Square, Texture-Stone-like, and Sound: “I can’t do it”

6.Tap on handshake point by saying” Even though I am having fear which is red in colour,whose shape is square, Texture Stone-like and which says to me “I can’t do it” still I deeply and completely love and accept this fear.

7. Eyebrow point to every point (3-4 times)
This red fear
This Square-shaped fear
This Stone-like fear
This Fear which says to me “I can’t do it”
8. Release by saying
“Eventhough I am having fear which is red in colour, whose shape is square, Texture Stone-like and which says to me “I can’t do it” still I choose to release it from my body, mind and feel free, feel free, feel free.
I allow it to release completely
Release (on every point)

9. Check the intensity of the pain or emotion
If it has come down to zero, stop tapping.
Otherwise if it is still remaining (eg-3)

10. Handshake Point-Evethough i have this remaining fear I choose to accept and release it.
Tap on every point by saying “This remaining fear (3-4 times)
“I allow myself to release the remaining fear.”
“I choose to release the remaining fear and choose to feel free, feel free, feel free.”
§   “I am open to all the possibilities of releasing all that which is causing me pain.”
§  “I allow myself to let go all that (fear, hurt, guilt, frustration, depression, anger etc) which is causing me discomfort and discomfort” 
§  I choose to release all that (fear, hurt, guilt, frustration, depression, anger etc) and feel free, feel free, feel free.
§  I allow myself to open and easily let go all (hurt, guilt, depression, anger, frustration)




11. Start saying only POSITIVE STATEMENTS.

Daily Tapping Sequence for Confidence and Success:-
The following are some general tapping sequences to overcome blocks and limitations to being successful and abundant.

§  “Even though I feel scared to go after what I really want, I deeply and completely love and accept myself. I choose to be kind to myself, taking it in baby steps to steadily do what I
 enjoy.”
§  “Even though I am scared to try what I’d like to do (as I may not be good at it) I deeply and completely love and accept myself. I choose to understand’ not being good at it’ is part of
 the learning process.”
§  “Even though I’m afraid I’ll look foolish and be judged by others for what I try to do, I deeply and completely love and accept myself. I choose to put my needs first – and not worry about the judgments’ of others.”
§   “Even though I don’t want to make any mistakes, I deeply and completely love and accept myself. I choose to know it is more important to attempt fearlessly than to do nothing.”
§  “Even though I don’t want to be different from my family and friends by honestly wanting a lot of money, I deeply and completely love and accept myself. I choose to stand up for what I feel is right for me regardless of what those close to me think.”
§  “Even though it feels safe and familiar being poor and there is a comfortable companionship, I deeply and completely love and accept myself. I choose to step out of my comfort zone and accept I will be alone for a bit until I attract more like-minded people who understand me.”
§  “Even though I feel terribly alone and all by myself in my wanting more money, I deeply and completely love and accept myself. I choose to feel uncomfortable for the time being and
   accept my initial discomfort.”
§  “Even though I have a burning desire to change but I just can’t, I deeply and completely love and accept myself. I choose to push through my discomfort and seek new experiences.”
§  “Even though I am comfortable in my unhappiness, I deeply and completely love and accept myself. I choose to be open to being happy as my natural state.”
§  “Even though I don’t know how to initiate change, I deeply and  completely love and accept myself. I choose to trust the first step will be made known to me if I listen.”

12. Relax.
Take a gentle breath in and out and take a sip of water. It is very important to drink water to flush out any toxins that get released. 70% of our bodies is composed of water –drinking water is vital to our health and vitality.
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment